NGO/NPO Reflection

 I got the feedback for my presentation a little late, and I found out about this just now so I'll quickly go over it.

Looking at the feedback, I got the impression that my NGO/NPO for the most part lacked an explanation for everything. It was too vague. I only briefly introduced my NGO/NPO's main goals were and failed to deliver the details. This can be said for my funding ideas. Looking at the other presentations, I did feel a lack of creativity for my activities and methods for funding. I also didn't incorporate much data from my survey. I guess my NGO/NPO wasn't really a good fit in terms of inserting my results. I need to consider that more next time.

To be honest, if I had another chance to do this presentation all over again, I'd want to put much more time and effort into it. There were a lot of flaws I noticed after presenting, and the feedback helped me realize how naive I was. Learning from this failure, I'll do my best to keep striving.

Comments

  1. I appreciate that you took the feedback to heart and looked at it in a constructive way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 kinds of AI

What makes AI, AI?